Hard of Hearing Leadership Nomination (2nd reminder)

  • epeachynews
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2011
      BLUE Epeachy News

      Sent by karin.sack@...

      Dear Georgia Residents,

      It is amazing to think that it has been nearly a year since Jay Sanders was recognized as the recipient of the Hamilton Relay 2010 Community Leader Award in honor of Better Hearing and Speech Month. The positive contributions of leaders such as Jay are appreciated and Hamilton is pleased to recognize individuals for their efforts.

      At this time, Hamilton Relay is seeking your assistance in identifying candidates for this year's award. We are looking for individuals who are hard of hearing, late deafened or have difficulty speaking, and who have been a strong influence within your state, demonstrating commitment to enhancing the lives of those around them. The award will be presented during Better Hearing and Speech Month in May. Is there someone you wish to nominate? We hope so!

      A questionnaire is attached to assist in providing information about your candidate, including a brief description about the individual and what this person has done that causes you to nominate him/her. Please send your nominations directly to me by March 15th via e-mail, fax or by mail. My contact information is included under my signature below.

      Hamilton Relay enjoys the opportunity to give back to the community each year by celebrating Better Hearing and Speech Month through this award and looks forward to learning more about the leaders in Georgia.

      Thank you for participating in the excitement!

      Sincerely,

      Karin Sack
      Georgia Relay Outreach Coordinator
      karin.sack@...