GDGA Announcement

  • epeachynews
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2009
      BLUE Epeachy News

      Sent by Danny Brown <golfjdb@...>

      To: All Golfers

      From: GDGA Officers

      This is to let you know that due to a lack of interest and the
      economy, we regret to tell you that GDGA will be inactive for the
      2009 golf season. There will be no monthly tournaments but we will
      still play in the Deaf Peach Cup (DPC) in September. We have already
      contacted the SEDGA and requested that they waive our affiliation fee
      for this year and place us on inactive status.

      It is our hope that next year will be a better year for deaf golfers
      in Georgia and we will have a renewed interest in keeping GDGA going
      as a viable organization. It has been a pleasure playing with all of
      you over the years and we look forward to better days.

      Thank you,

      Ernest McDaniel
      GDGA President/Treasurer

      Danny Brown, M.B.A.