15572100% Natural Beauty Supplies

  • Krystle Wilson
    Mar 18 8:18 AM
      Hi!

      My name is Krystle and I am an independent presenter for a company called Younique.

      This company provides 100% natural beauty supplies such as facial cleanse, moisturizers, make-ups, and 3D Fiber lashes. Contact me for some photo testimonials of how the products has helped people!

      www.youniqueproducts.com/Krystle
      beyouniquebykrystle@...

      We currently are looking for more independent presenters to join the team and to reap benefits such as getting paid every day that you make sales, no monthly autoships, and you get to work from home! There are only a little over 20,500 presenters today and we are looking for more!

      Check my site out today and join others who are already a part of the Younique family!

      Have a "Younique-ful" day! <3

      Krystle S. Wilson