15566Update Mental Health Court

  • jawja@...
    Mar 18, 2014
      Class Action case.. We won in Federal Court each time.. State still appeal to more high court.

      The state continues to fight to withhold services to deaf consumers.

      A class action law suit has been won in favor of deaf citizens,  but the state continues to press the court to delay or eliminate services for this group.  Please show for the hearing in the District Court on April 8.  Your presence will speak volumes.  An interpreter will be provided, and you will  be able to hear for yourself, how much the state wants to limit its services to the deaf community.

      Starts at 9 on 4/8.
      It is the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals in downtown Atlanta   Oral argument is scheduled for April 8 at 9:00 a.m. at the Court of Appeals.   Hearing location:   Courtroom 339 Elbert Tuttle Court of Appeals Building 56 Forsyth Street, NW Atlanta, GA 30303   Clerk’s Office:   404 335 6131