15562Hamilton's Better Hearing and Speech Month Nominations due TOMORROW

  • Ellen Rolader
    Mar 18, 2014

    DUE TOMORROW MARCH 19TH!!!

    March 18, 2014

    Dear Georgia Residents,

    Hamilton Relay, the contracted service provider of Georgia, is seeking your assistance in identifying candidates for the Hamilton Relay 2014 Better Hearing and Speech Month Recognition Award. We are looking for individuals who are hard of hearing, late deafened or have difficulty speaking and who have been a positive influence in Georgia, demonstrating commitment to advocacy, leadership and enhancing the lives of those around them. The award will be presented during Better Hearing and Speech Month in May.

    Hamilton Relay Better Hearing and Speech Award Recipients from previous years include:

    Kelly Jenkins - 2013 Better Hearing and Speech Month Recognition Award Recipient

    Ron Vickery - 2011 Better Hearing and Speech Month Recognition Award Recipient

    Is there someone you wish to nominate for 2014?

    A questionnaire is attached to assist in providing information about your candidate, including a brief description about the individual and what this person has done that causes you to nominate him/her. Please send your nominations directly to me by March 19th via e-mail, fax or by mail. My contact information is included under my signature below.

    Celebrating community leaders during Better Hearing and Speech Month is something we look forward to each year. Thank you in advance for your participation in nominating deserving individuals from your community. We are eager to learn more about the community leaders in Georgia.

    Sincerely,

    Ellen Rolader

    Ellen Rolader | Georgia Outreach Coordinator | Hamilton Relay

    C: 678-620-6776

    ellen.rolader@... | www.georgiarelay.org

    CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
    This email and any attachments are confidential and may be protected by legal privilege.
    If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email
    and delete all copies of this email.