Have you given up on weight loss for 2002?!

  • dphaney
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2002
      Hi........hope you are doing well and having a great 2002!

      E'OLA has recently introduced new products......both reformulated
      weight loss drops (more effective yet and will not make anyone
      jittery and are safe!)........and chews for those that find the drops
      are too hard to deal with and really can't bear the taste!

      Check out these new products on E'OLA website......www.eola.com.

      If need to order let me know or become a preferred buyer (for
      cheapest prices and the product then is shipped direct to your house-
      a good option now).......my distributor # is: 182398900 (which you'll
      need to order via website/become a preferred buyer).

      If you have any questions let me know.........or if you need some
      help or want to discuss your weight loss let me know as well.

      Happy Health to you in 2002!

      Patti