[eolaweightloss] New E'OLA weight loss prouducts to use to help you reach your weight loss goal for the New Year!

  • Patti Haney
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2000
      We look forward to the many exciting events that the New
      Year has in store. This New Year we have
      exciting news from the company of wonderful new products
      and opportunities. Start 2000 with a bang and set some
      great goals for yourself and/or having your own E'OLA business. We hope
      you have had a festive and safe New Year's Eve and are ready for a
      prosperous and
      healthy New Year! We look forward to your success.

      ** LIPO-THIN SPRAY IS NOW AVAILABLE **
      The greatest weight-loss spray duo is now complete. The new
      Lipo-THIN spray is now available! Call me today to order Lipo Thin and
      Lipo Amp Spray to finally lose that weight in 2,000!

      ** NEW LIPO DROPS NOW ALSO AVAILABLE **
      For those of you who prefer the dropper format to the
      spray, E'OLA has responded by offering both the Lipo-AMP
      and Lipo-THIN with a squeeze dropper. The drops come in a
      one-ounce bottle and contain the exact same formulas found
      in Lipo-AMP Spray and Lipo-THIN Spray. Your choice of fat-
      burning products has never been greater. Lipo-THIN & Lipo-
      AMP are THE BEST FAT-BURNING DUO EVER! They offer:
      * RAPID delivery of powerful ingredients
      * MAXIMUM thermogenic support
      * PATENT-PENDING technology
      * DOUBLE the absorption
      * MORE pleasant taste
      * CONVENIENT spray or squeeze dropper formats

      The patent-pending Liposome Technology Advantage in each of
      these products greatly enhances the absorption of their
      superior formulas to optimize weight management. These
      advanced "burn" products, along with the other components
      that are part of the META-ZYQUE System, provide the last
      weight-loss program you will ever need - guaranteed. Don't
      wait. Order now!

      LIPO-AMP (1 oz. with squeeze dropper)
      Item Code 11276
      Preferred Buyer Price $24.00
      Suggested Retail Price $26.50 (This is without tax or shipping.

      LIPO-THIN (1 oz. with squeeze dropper)
      Item Code 11286
      Preferred Buyer Price $21.50
      Suggested Retail Price $23.75 (without tax or shipping).

      LIPO-AMP Spray (2 oz.)
      Item Code 11275
      Preferred Buyer Price $ 32.25
      Suggested Retail Price $ 36.00 (without tax or shipping).

      LIPO-THIN Spray (2 oz.)
      Item Code 11285
      Preferred Buyer Price $31.25
      Suggested Retail Price $34.50 (without tax or shipping).

      ** NEW QUICK START KITS AVAILABLE **-If you are interested in starting
      your own E'OLA business-purchase a quick start kit-product at a greater
      discount-sell the product and get your products for free with the
      products!
      As of today, December 29,1999, there will be even more
      great Quick Start options available to help you build your
      business. They are:
      LIPO - DROP QUICK START KIT
      Wholesale: $250
      Contents:
      (7) LIPO AMP DROPS
      (7) LIPO THIN DROPS

      LIPO META-ZYQUE QUICK START KIT
      Wholesale $250
      Contents:
      (3) LIPO AMP DROPS
      (3) LIPO THIN DROPS
      (1) META-HGH

      JUST FOR WOMEN- NEW COMBO QUICK START KIT!
      Wholesale Price: $250
      Includes:
      1 ESTRO
      1 EPRO
      4 AMP II
      4 LIQUA THIN
      2 ALPHA BODY TONERS
      1 PYNOGEMIN CRÈME
      1 PYNOGEMIN LOTION

      Quick Start kits are a great way to introduce product to
      new distributors and business partners. In addition, the
      pay incentives for Quick Start are wonderful. If you are
      interested in learning more about how the Quick Start
      program can boost your business, contact me today!

      ** EXPRESS 2 SUCCESS 2000 **
      Interested in joining me and learning more about starting your own
      E'OLA business-email me today-I'd love to bring some guests to this
      winters informative meeting in Appleton-
      February 25-26, 2000 - Appleton, WI

      The first eveving is an open house informative type of event - join
      me-and then if sign up to be a distributor that night-spend the night
      in Appleton and attend cerified E'OLA distributor training and be
      prepared to start your own business and get selling come Sunday! Email
      me today if interested-there is no better time than now to start making
      those dreams a reality!