No activity in last 7 days
Activities of the Environmental Law of McGill (ELM), founded in 1989, include environmental conferences and seminars on career opportunities in environmental law. In addition to its numerous projects, the group is coordinating efforts with other environmental law associations across Quebec and Ontario to make the campus and our immediate milieu environmentally sound.
- Sep 11, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.