items for sale

  • PENNY
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 2, 2010
      bunk bed-full futon on bottom that can either be couch or can lay flat for full bed, twin size bed on top---great shape---mattress do come with bed 75.00 obo call 580-340-1125
    • southern_mouth78
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 4, 2010
        A solid white bassinet for $25
        A full crib bedding set pink w/flowers for $15
        A dinning room table w/3 chairs (hunter green/tile top) for $50
        A changing table w/a drawer white (good condition) for $30
        A baby swing blue/brown checker good condition) $30

        thanks brandi
      • cherrie_lipsett
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 20, 2012
          I have a Fantom Fury upright bagless vaccumn sweeper with certified Hepa Fitler. Model F1005100. They cost $500 new. It was in my mother's estate. She had three vaccumn sweepers and was old and didn't vaccumn very often. It was used very little. I have a Kirby and don't have storage space for both. A lady that cleaned for me could not figure out how to use the Kirby and used this one. It works great. I can't figure out how to use the Fantom Fury though! I am asking $40. for it.

          I also have a real wood Nick-Knack shelf that hangs on the wall. It is appxo. 40 inches tall and 20 inches wide. It has 3 shelves and you could also put stuff on the top. It could also hold books. It is very sturdy and in new condition. No scratches or anything. It is just varnished. Not stained or painted. It is a blonde color I guess. I am asking $40.00 for it also.

          I live in Enid on the west side. You can call me at 234-7201 or email me. If you goggle Fantom Fury vaccumn sweeper you can see a picture of it.

          cherrie