items for sale

  • southern_mouth78
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 4, 2010
      A white bassinet for $25
      A full crib bedding set for $10
      A dinning room table w/3 chairs (hunter green/tile top) for $50
      A changing table (white) for $25
      A baby crib (w/bolts & wheeles) w/mattress(white) Good condition for $40
      A baby swing (good condition) $25
      A small computer desk for $10

      A 4 person hot tub. body and frame in good condition. needs cleaning, and a cover. it does work but will need a new pump. the pump went out. will deliever only in enid. must have 4 strong people to unload. price $250.

      3 cans of Enfamil Lipil w/ iron 12.9 oz $27 for all 3 cans. These cans run at lease $15 a can and as an added bonus 2 cans of Similac Advance 8.0 oz ea.

      thank you, brandi
    • pennymccloskey
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 25, 2010
        little tykes turtle sandbox-20.00
        small bicycle-mongoose probably for 2-4 year old with training wheels-25.00
        little tykes basketball goal-adjustable heights-10.00
        plastic wagon with big legos-5.00
        harley davidson power wheels motorcycle-35.00
      • southern_mouth78
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 16, 2010
          A white bassinet for $25
          A full crib bedding set for $15
          A dinning room table w/3 chairs (hunter green/tile top) for $50
          A changing table (white) for $30
          A baby swing (good condition) $30

          thanks brandi
        • PENNY
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 23, 2010
            kids bike rallye-flash 12 1/2 inch bike for 2 or 3 year old small 4 year old, practically brand new. 20.00
          • PENNY
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 29, 2010
              turtle sandbox-in good shape-15.00
              2 small bikes for 2 0r 3 year old or smaller 4 year old-one green rallye-one blue mongoose-both in good condition one almost brand new road very few times-$15.00 a piece
              little tykes basketball goal that adjusts for different heights-10.00
              2 lawn chairs for young kids-2.00 a piece
              mickey mouse table with umbrella with chairs very good shape-practically new-15.00
              metal bunk bed(ones that are red & blue)full futon on bottom-twin size on top-50.00 or best offer(mattresses are included)
              93 red dodge van-$800.00 or best offer
              2 posts for clothesline-20.00 a piece or best offer
              call 580-340-1125 if interested in any of the items listed-Thanks in Advance
            • PENNY
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 2, 2010
                bunk bed-full futon on bottom that can either be couch or can lay flat for full bed, twin size bed on top---great shape---mattress do come with bed 75.00 obo call 580-340-1125
              • southern_mouth78
                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 4, 2010
                  A solid white bassinet for $25
                  A full crib bedding set pink w/flowers for $15
                  A dinning room table w/3 chairs (hunter green/tile top) for $50
                  A changing table w/a drawer white (good condition) for $30
                  A baby swing blue/brown checker good condition) $30

                  thanks brandi
                • cherrie_lipsett
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jan 20, 2012
                    I have a Fantom Fury upright bagless vaccumn sweeper with certified Hepa Fitler. Model F1005100. They cost $500 new. It was in my mother's estate. She had three vaccumn sweepers and was old and didn't vaccumn very often. It was used very little. I have a Kirby and don't have storage space for both. A lady that cleaned for me could not figure out how to use the Kirby and used this one. It works great. I can't figure out how to use the Fantom Fury though! I am asking $40. for it.

                    I also have a real wood Nick-Knack shelf that hangs on the wall. It is appxo. 40 inches tall and 20 inches wide. It has 3 shelves and you could also put stuff on the top. It could also hold books. It is very sturdy and in new condition. No scratches or anything. It is just varnished. Not stained or painted. It is a blonde color I guess. I am asking $40.00 for it also.

                    I live in Enid on the west side. You can call me at 234-7201 or email me. If you goggle Fantom Fury vaccumn sweeper you can see a picture of it.

                    cherrie