free ads in Enid newspaper

  • cherrie_lipsett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2010
      I thought I would pass this along. The Enid Newspaper is now offering free ads if you run them Monday through Thursday. Only one item can be listed per ad and the item can't be listed for more than $300. you can only put in three ads per week. I have been listing items for 3 weeks now. I have sold 7 items and made almost 400 bucks.

      (This has not been verified by the moderator)