Want to buy: High Chair and Jumperoo

  • anna
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2009
      Hello all! I'm in search of a high chair. Preference is a regular
      high chair with tray or booster type that can strap to chair with
      tray. Also looking for a stand alone baby jumperoo. Prefer not to
      have the jumper that attaches to door frames. I know people say they
      are safe but I'm afraid the frame will come loose!

      Thanks!

      Anna!