wanted- ATT phone

  • nismo_god_01
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2008
      bought a pool the other day, and i learned that cell phones dont swim
      that well and then captain obvious told me that they dont work either.
      so, that said, i am searching for an att phone that maybe someone
      wants to sell since they upgraded or whatever. shoot me a message and
      lets talk about a price for your model. thanks!!!