Portable Maytag dishwasher

  • Gina
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2012
      I have a barely used portable dishwasher that belonged to my brother who recently passed away. It has been used possibly 10 times total. There are no dents or scratches on the outside and the inside is clean with no rust or hard water buildup. It is in excellent working condition and looks new. I am asking 300.00 or best offer. Please contact me at 580-340-0774 via phone or text with any question.
      thank you