Toshiba DVD video player & video cassette recorder

  • cherrie_lipsett
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2012
      I have a Toshiba DVD video player and video cassette recorder for sale. It has never been used. It is in the box. I am asking $68.00 for it.

      I also have a Presto tilt N drain big griddle. Never used, still in box. It was a gift. I am asking $48.00 for it.

      I also have a wicker 17 inch X 11 inch magazine or any thing else you want to put in it holder. It sets on the floor. In excellent condition and very nice quality. $20.00

      I also have a head and arm rest pillow thing. I don't know what you call it. You use it in bed to rest against and raise the top part of your body to read or do what ever. It is burgendy and is made of a cordaroy material. It is also in excellent conditin. $20.00

      My phone # is 580-234-7201. I live in Enid on the westside.
      I would be more then happy to have you come by and look.
      You can email me also.

      cherrie lipsett