Playstation 2 console ,games,& accessories for sale

  • Rykk-Dee
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2012
      I have a 2nd generation ps2 i am selling with 21 ps2 & 1 ps1 games (titles listed below) 2 corded controllers, 1 wireless controller, 2 memory cards, 1 multi-tap (for games that support more than 2 players), power adapter, and RCA cable, console is in great working condition plays DVDs & games flawlessly, console has a optimus prime transformers skin on the exterior, I am asking $120.00 if interested email me back or contact me at 580-542-9544

      PS2 titles
      Genji:Dawn of the samurai, Thrill ville, Dragon quest 8:journey of the cursed king, Cabela's Deer Hunt 2005 season, Grand theft auto:vice city, Gran Turismo 3, Ford Racing 2, final fantasy 7:Dirge of Cerberus, Star Wars Battlefront 1&2, Devil May Cry 1-2-3, Ghost Recon, Dragon ball Z Budokai 1&2, Dragon ball Z Sagas, Call of duty 1-2-3

      PS1 titles
      Tekken 3