FS~~Blue Pitbull Puppy

  • Spirit Woman Medicine (Nikki)
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21 6:33 AM
      Im posting for a friend who is having a hard time finding a home for her last puppy. She is 10 weeks old, has had both sets of shots so far, dewormed and comes with papers. She is asking a low price of $200 for her. Serious inquiries only please. She is in Enid.
      I have one of her brothers from this litter and he is super smart, adorable and will make a wonderful pet.
      If interested, please call Barbara Moore and leave your name and number, the number is 580-237-9914.

      please do not write me, call Barbara direct. Thank so much!