Lots of stuff for Sale

  • Shannon
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2010
      Please call if interested. I will not reply to emails.

      Again, I will NOT reply to emails. Call me.

      Pictures posted on yahoo groups website.

      Shannon
      (580)402-1117

      $60.00 - Large entertainment center

      $20.00 OBO - Desk top in good condition

      $20.00 OBO - Scale, 35lb, was originally infant scale, good for
      weighing packages for shipping.

      $2.00 - Toaster, barely used

      $15.00 OBO - Antique Oscilloscope, still works.

      $1.00 - Bird house

      $20.00 OBO - 2 older model fans, with all parts except blades. good
      condition.

      $25.00 - pair of 150watt car speakers, Blaupunkt PCx652, new in box.
      6" speakers with adapter plates for 6x9.

      $10.00 - Original george foreman grill

      $10.00 - Waffle Maker

      $5.00 - CPU, Intel Celeron 2.7Ghz - Worked when removed from machine.

      $20.00 OBO - Nvidia GeForce FX5200 video card - New in box.

      $10.00 - Trendnet KVM, 4 port. Comes with 3 sets of cables. Unit
      links up to 4 PC's with a single kb/mouse/monitor. Great
      for people with multiple computers.

      $10.00 - large crock pot. works.

      $50.00 - sports card collection - Hundereds of Football and Baseball
      cards. I do not know if any of them are valuable. Must buy
      all.

      $35.00 - Large UPS's (uninterruptable power supply) for hooking up to your computer. These were originally used on large server racks and can likely keep up your entire office for at least an hour. If you want them all, I will sell them all for $80.00

      Shannon
      (580)402-1117