For Sale

  • glenda
    Message 1 of 25 , Jul 1, 2010
      Chihuahuas pups 6 weeks old. They will not be big, around 3 pounds.Mother is 2 1/2 pounds and father is 3 pounds. Both are here with the puppies.2 male and one females. 200 dollars each for the pups.Please feel free to call me any time 580-402-5075.
    • Outlaw Kidd
      Message 2 of 25 , Sep 19, 2010
        14" drop visor for 1996 379 pete 375.00 obo and a 20 gal. air compressor 110 volt 125.00 0bo I also have a wood burning stove it can take up to 16" logs 325.00 obo
      • southern_mouth78
        Message 3 of 25 , Oct 12, 2010
          I have a white 84 Ford F350 with 4 doors, lots of room, bench seats, dual tanks (gasoline), cd player, tool box, long bed, would make a good work or crew truck or a dump/hauling truck. Has a clear title, current tags, and current insurance. I have came down on this...asking $900. I need this truck to gone and I am practically giving it away when it blue books for more.

          I have a 15' camper for sale. All electricity works. The pump for the water works but the heater unknown. We've only used it during the summer time. The window above the sink is fitted for a small window unit and it will cool it very well. It has a porch on the back end.
          It's cute and cozy. Its a truck camper shell anchored to a trailer and a box to square it off where the truck cab would be, made for storage. Has a booth table w/ storage underneath and makes into a bed and has full size bed. Unknown again if the stove works. And the refridgerator is one of those ICE box you would put a ice block in. We used it like for a pantry for food. We put a refridgerator underneath in the storage area. Has lots of storage cabinets and 2 closets. Asking $600.00
        • PENNY
          Message 4 of 25 , Dec 13, 2010
            Blue sectional-Lazy boy-$50.00 or best offer
            Lamps-2 blue matching, 2 white not matching $5.00 a piece.
            Leopard decor-curtains-$5.00, bath set-$5.00, pillows-2 matching-5.00,
            1 with leopard on it $2.00, 1 in leopard print-$2.00 other decor will negotiate on price.
            brown fabric recliner-20.00
            2 hand held fishing games-5.00 a piece.
            mens shirts-50 cents a piece.
            painted pictures-1.00 a piece
            toys-Mickey Mouse Club House-5.00, Mickey Mouse flashlight-2.00, Mickey Mouse Binoculars-3.00, other Mickey Mouse toys-2.00 a piece, Wrestlers-some 2.00 some 1.00, wrestling ring-5.00, assorted accessories-negotiable. Other toys negotiable.
            Assorted Kitchen items-negotiable
            Sheets and linens-negotiable
            Boxes full of material-negotaible.
            AT&T Flip Phone-pretty new-$20.00
            Toys would make great Christmas presents.
            If interested in any of the items please contact Penny at 580-340-1125. Thanks in advance.