Re: Evercreech

  • derek@homewoodd.freeserve.co.uk
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 16, 2001
      --- In englishresearch@y..., "TERRANCE PARFITT" <terry.parfitt@s...>
      wrote:
      > Dear Janet
      > Yesterday I received a booklet from my brother about the silk
      industry in Everceech and Milton Clevedon,fascinating, plus copies of
      old post cards.
      > The booklet was produced by the Evercreech Local History Society.
      > I'm not sure if you get information about such publications but
      this is fascinating
      > Regards
      > Terry

      > I'D LOVE YOU TO GIVE ME THEIR CONTACT ADDRESS DIDNT KNOW THEY HAD A
      LOCAL HISTORY SOCIETY!!! PLEASE EMAIL ME DIRECTLY ON jreakes@f.

      Hi Janet
      Somewhere in my pile of useful information I have a cutting about
      this from The Central Somerset Gazette. Would you be interested in a
      scan of it? I contacted the Society about a family history matter and
      they told me they didn't really have any documents which would be of
      use to genealogists which was a bit disappointing.
      Edwina

      thanks edwina, i would love a scan to my private email:
      jreakes@...