Perkins family Wiltshire

  • boyjelau@yahoo.com.au
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2001
      I am tracing my mother's family in Wiltshire. I have the last known
      address which I believe was a farm cottage at the time.Rose Evelynn
      Perkins'home address was Winterslow in 1929, she was a hotel
      waitress. She gave birth to a daughter in London on October 14th
      1929. The child's name was Daphne May Perkins but was put up for
      adoption. I have documentation of this child but unfortunately have
      reached a dead end apart from the fact that the father's name was
      thought to be Williams. I have no idea where he came from.
      Joy Tunney
      Tasmania