Family Names

  • Jocelyn Hutchinson
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2000
      HI Listers, Iam new on this list I hope someone else is looking for
      the same names as I'am. My intrests in England are OGDEN
    • beth
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 10 9:47 PM
        Hi Listers,
        My interests are:
        Joseph PEDDLE, Somerton, Somerset, Eng.
        Mary & David PARKER, Somerton, Somerset, Eng
        FOSTER, Parson Drove, Cambridgeshire
        SHARMAN, Tydd St Mary, Lincolnshire
        ROFE, Outwell, Norfolk
        MARTYN Charles Wm, son of George & Rebecca, Worcester.

        Be very pleased to hear from you
        Kindest Regards
        Beth
        Gawler, Sth Aust
        sandybee@...
      • Ian M. Bosley
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 14 4:20 AM
          Hi Beth
          I am new to Family research and this list and I am sorry I cannot help you
          with your search but I thought you might have come arcoss some of my Family
          in the Gawler district I am researching
          the Bosley family if you have any informatoipon on the following who all had
          connections in Gawler I would be very grateful
          John Henry Baynham Bosley DOB 6th June 1869 and his Wife frances Ann
          Elizabeth Gatley DOB 1 Oct1868
          and John Henry's parents Thomas Bosley and Corah Dufty ( Nothing else
          known )

          Thank you
          Ian Bosley

          Mary & David PARKER, Somerton, Somerset, Eng
          FOSTER, Parson Drove, Cambridgeshire
          SHARMAN, Tydd St Mary, Lincolnshire
          ROFE, Outwell, Norfolk
          MARTYN Charles Wm, son of George & Rebecca, Worcester.

          Be very pleased to hear from you
          Kindest Regards
          Beth
          Gawler, Sth Aust
          sandybee@...

          GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds! Get rates as low as 2.9%
          Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR and no hidden fees. Apply NOW!
          http://click.egroups.com/1/936/2/_/686715/_/953003156/

          Shortcut URL to this page:
          http://www.onelist.com/community/englishresearch