Re Perkins Witltshire

  • TERRANCE PARFITT
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2001
      Dear Joy
      Calling from Sweden
      I grew up in Evercreech in Somerset there was a Perkins Family there.
      Have you tried Peggy Goodger in Birmingham? I know she has Perkins in her family tree but I think they were mainly from Somerset. Unfortunately never been to Tasmania, only Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra Brisbane and Perth. I used to be an Export Mgr selling telephone systems. We have a niece who used to live in Tasmania and recently moved to Perth. So many places still to visit!
      I can help with Somerset and western part of Witshire, but unwise to promise anything!
      Kind regards
      Terry Parfitt
      XEvercreech,Somt/Bristol&Sweden