National Burial Index for England & Wales NEW

  • Stuart Raymond
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2001
      National Burial Index for England & Wales

      I now have copies of this massive compilation for sale. Well over
      5,000,000 burials from over 4,300 parish, nonconformist, & cemetery
      registers are indexed in the 1st edition, which covers burials 1813-50+
      . There must be something here for you! This is a CD, requiring Pentium
      processor or higher, running Windows 95+, 8 Mbytes RAM, min screen
      resolution VGA, but SVGA recommended.

      Published FFHS, 2001. Price (UK & European Community) £30.00 (inc p&p &
      VAT). Overseas £27.45; $US43.90; $A82.50. The CD will be sent with an
      invoice for payment on receipt. Please pay be personal cheque in
      sterling, $US or $Aus.

      Stuart Raymond, Genealogical Bibliographer, Publisher & Bookseller
      P.O.Box 35, Exeter, EX1 3YZ, U.K. stuart@...
      Ph. (01392) 252193
      Visit http://www.soft.net.uk/samjraymond/igb.htm for British
      genealogical books.
      To join the mailing list genealogyuk go to
      http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/genealogyuk
      To send messages, use genealogyuk@onelist.com