Re: [englishresearch] JANET REAKES SEMINARS - HUNTER VALLEY AREA & CALOUNDRA & SYDNEY

  • Maureen Reid
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2001
      Hi There, I am a member of the Redlands Geneaolgy
      group. Would like to know more of the Caloundra
      Seminar - might be able to organise some members to
      attend. Our next meeting is Wednesday 10th so could
      be discussed then. Regards Maureen Reid

      Thanks.
      THE CALOUNDRA SEMINAR is run by the local group at the Caloundra Learning Co-Op , 60 George St., CALOUNDRA, 10am -1.30pm cost $22 Covers ENGLAND AND WALES.
      Contact details 5492 3676 or 5437 2510

      http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1