Re: [englishresearch] Re: Gibbs

  • Natasha Wells
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2001
      Dear Tina
      Sorry I haven't replied earlier, I have a problem
      sometimes trying to find the time to reply to all
      these messages people give me.
      My GIBBS line:
      This is only as much as I know, my knowledge of my
      GIBBS line is a bit weak.
      George Gibbs had three sons:
      George (b. 1844 England),William and Arthur.
      George Jnr married Jane Moore (11 August 1870,
      Rangiora, NZ)and had the following children:
      Janet Ritchie Gibbs
      Maggie Gibbs
      Elizabeth Gibbs
      Christina Gibbs
      George Gibbs
      Neil Gibbs
      Annie Gibbs
      Benjamin Gibbs
      Sarah May Gibbs

      Does any of this sond familiar? Sorry it is not much.
      I look forward to hearing from you.
      Regards
      Natasha Wells
      Whangarei, New Zealand