Re: [englishresearch]

  • Antony Lambert Certificates
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2001
      If the will is after 1858, you can get them from the Probate Registry at
      York.

      The cost is £6 (I think) and that includes a four year search from the date
      of the death.

      Should there be no will, the fee is not refundable.

      Antony

      B M & D Certificates: Pay with a non sterling cheque or Credit Card and get
      them directly from the local office of the Superintendent Registrar. See my
      low tech web page for details. www.certificates.fsnet.co.uk/certific.htm
      or e mail me at antonylambert@...

      The Hurst Pages: www.certificates.fsnet.co.uk/hurstpages.htm