WEAKEST LINK -non Genealogy

  • jreakes
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 17, 2001
      I'm in the magazine of the WEAKEST LINK pack thats on sale at
      newsagents at the moment. I'm the rep for the first one off the show ,
      very good interview I thought, meaning they interpreted my remarks
      very well :-)

      Bye
      Janet
    • TERRANCE PARFITT
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 21, 2001
        Janet
        Is Weakest Link an Australian Magazine, or available in Europe also, can't find it here in Sweden. I would appreciate receiving a copy if possible.
        Kind regards
        Terry Parfitt
        XEvercreech/Bristol&Sweden

        NO TERRY -ITS AUSTRALIAN. UNFORTUNATELY I COULDNT GET IT TO SCAN. WHITE WRITING ON RED. BYE JANET
        > I'm in the magazine of the WEAKEST LINK pack thats on sale at
        > newsagents at the moment. I'm the rep for the first one off the show ,
        > very good interview I thought, meaning they interpreted my remarks
        > very well :-)
        >
        > Bye
        > Janet

      • TERRANCE PARFITT
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 28, 2001
          Janet
          Can you get me a copy or say which edition it was?
          Regards Terry

          Its a special games pack. I will try and photocopy it. Its white writing on red paper thats the problem. But dont worry about it, its no big deal - :-) Bye
          Janet