the attack

  • Holly Evans
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 16, 2001
      As an American, I would like to acknowledge everyone that has posted condolences. I do not live on the east coast, but 3,000 miles west and although I don't know anyone personally injured/killed in the attacks, I am just now barely coming to terms with the amount of lives lost. Yes, we were "asleep" about the horridness of terrorism, but we are awake now! We as a world must stand together in order to truly fight and defeat it.
      Holly Evans

    • Maureen Reid
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 19, 2001
        Hi/ Feel as I have Evans in my ancestry (way back) I
        should respond to say we are all horrified at the New
        York drama. Makes us all realise just how vulnerable
        we are. Be kind to each other and realise we all have
        our different beliefs but we should respect those
        beliefs. Maureen Reid