Re: [englishresearch] Where do I go next?

  • Kathy & Phil Creer
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2000
      Hi Deidre
      The Pike's Index has two possibles but no middle initial for either and both
      well before your William I think.
      Here they are
      FERGUSON, William 26 years old, farmer of Annan, Dumfrieshire wife 24 years
      engaged (and sponsored) by Mr. Malcolm, sailed 2 June, 1836 on the
      Buffalo

      FERGUSSON, William 20 years old Millwright of Glenluce dated March 20, 1839
      no agent given

      SorrCheers,
      Kathy Creer
      Adelaide, AUS