ANCESTRY.COM CDs

  • jreakes
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2001
      If you ordered any of the English Parish Registers etc CD you may have
      not received them yet. Don';t panic here is an official reply from my
      contact over there. Worth the wait! If you don't know what I'm
      talking about go to my site and click on the link to ancestry.com CDs.
      Bye Janet
      MESSAGE:
      We did have a glitch in our delivery system that backed up all orders
      for the last little while. That has been cleared and the warehouse is
      adding significant number of staff to get all of the back orders
      cleared
      out in the next few days.

      Those items that will be shipped via air will also be delayed further
      due to the grounding of all US aircraft for the last few days.