Re: [englishresearch] Where is he

  • maxine vanderwolf
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 13 4:53 PM

      to englishresearch listers
      am looking for any info on thomas newton born c.1864 at bradford yorkshire
      england. parents john newton & annie johnson. he was in 5th dragoon guards &
      when he came to australia he was in 'a' battery in qld. he married gertrude
      rosalie brauer & died 9/12/1900 buried toowong cemetry brisbane. qld.
      australia.
      children were; john thomas
      elsie ada
      leslie arthur
      lily?
      would appreciate any info on family & 5th dragoon guards & how he got to
      australia.
      thank you
      maxine vanderwolf
      maxinevanderwolf@...