Family Tree

  • Todd Sydnor
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11 11:37 PM
      Searching for a link from Fortuanatus Sydnor that came from England to
      Virginia, USA. I am trying to get further back into my ancestry. The name
      may be spelled differently and the Sydnor line may possibly be traced back
      to the Sussex area. Any and all help link Fortuanatus will be most greatly
      appreciated.
      Thank You.
      Todd
    • J. Workman
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 13 8:13 PM
        Hello, I have Fortuanatus Sydnor in my family History also. Maybe we can
        share information?

        Janie