Francis Miles Family

  • Neville Miles
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2000
      Hi all,

      I am looking for Family of Francis Miles.

      He stated on his marriage Certificate that he was born in Liverpool
      Lancashire but we have no other verification.
      The only other information we have is he stated on his Marriage
      Certificate that his fathers name was Frederick Miles - Storekeeper.
      He could not remember his mothers name.
      Francis was married in Melbourne Australia in 1869. We have very good
      records of his decendants after his marriage.

      We have not been able to trace any of his ancestors or brothers or
      sisters, if any.

      On his Death Certificate his daughter wrote that he had arrived