USA disaster

  • Rozzles
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12, 2001
      We would like to send condolences and thoughts to all those involved with the horrific events in the USA. The news reels seen on the television are unbelievable - I cannot believe that people could be so evil towards others.
      Our thoughts are with you all - may your God be with you.....Best wishes.........Rozzles and family.

      I AGREE, ITS AS TRAGIC AS PRINCESS DI AND SO UNBELIEVABLE. I CAN'T STOP WATCHING CNN, ITS SO UNIMAGINABLE THAT SUCH AN EVIL PERSON CAN DO THIS. I HOPE THIS ALLOWS US TO TIGHTEN UP OUR IMMIGRATION LAWS, ESPECIALLY SINCE HE PLANTS SLEEPERS.
      ITS SOOO SOOO SAD
      JANET
    • TERRANCE PARFITT
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 13, 2001
        Janet
        Today is my birthday, forget all the cards, the best present is that last night I recd a msg that an old friend for 30yrs was visiting customers and on a train when the attack came.-
        I know many muslims and Arabs and can't think that they would injur innocent people. Unbelievable.
        Thank you for your comment
        Best Regards
        Terry
        XEvercreech/Bristol&Sweden