ROYLE / BOWERS and associated names in Lancashire

  • Mary Thit
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2001
      My main lines are ROYLE, JACKSON, BOWERS SALE and BERRY

      associated names are WALLWORK, HAYES, ENTWISTLE, BERKINSHAW, HAMER

      So far in my ROYLE tree I have gone back to -

      Thomas ROYLE b. c1793 married 28 Feb 1813 Manchester Cathedral
      Prudence JACKSON bap.22 Nov 1795 Eccles Parish Church
      buried 6 Oct 1824 Eccles Parish Church Lancashire

      Hope to make some connections

      Mary Thit, Melbourne, Australia