Re: [englishresearch] Tracing Family tree.

  • Maureen Reid
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 9, 2001
      Hi There, Did any of your Pearcey family live in
      Onibury ? I have the parish register on microfiche
      and would be happy to look to see if there is anything
      relating on the registers. Regards Maureen Reid

      http://im.yahoo.com
    • Alece Egan
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 12, 2001
        Shuckborough is the only town I know of for Sarah Pearcey. I'll have to
        find a good map to see if it is near Onibury. If I do, I'll get back to
        you.

        Alece Egan
        > Hi There, Did any of your Pearcey family live in
        > Onibury ? I have the parish register on microfiche
        > and would be happy to look to see if there is anything
        > relating on the registers. Regards Maureen Reid

        Messenger