Roll Call

  • Natasha Wells
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2001
      Hi listers,
      First of all SORRY! I think I just sent a email to the
      list with nothing on it, of course it was the
      computer's fault.
      These are my families in New Zealand. Can anyone out
      there help?

      William Morgan - Pukekohe East
      Joshua and Elizabeth Robinson - Pukekohe East
      McRae - Kintail(Ireland) to Otago
      Hamilton - Kilkeel(County Down, Ireland) to Pukekohe
      East
      Shanks - Dunedin
      Gibbs - Canterbury, NZ
      Poole - Auckland, Te Aroha
      O'Hara - Australia to Otago
      Seales - Wales
      Carleton - New Zealand
      White - Ballycarry,Ireland to Lyttleton,Waihi,Hamilton
      Wells - Saxmundham, Ipswich, Suffolk to Auckland,
      Invicargill, Hamilton

      Does anyone know the genealogy of Charles Dickens and
      Sir Charles Kingsford-Smith. I know they are related,
      I would just like to prove it by finding the
      connections.

      TIA
      Natasha Wells
      Whangarei, New Zealand