Robinsons of Rotherhithe

  • Natasha Wells
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2001
      Hello to all Listers,
      I've been new to this group for a while and I thought
      it was about time I list my own family here.
      I am looking for anyone researching the family of
      Joshua Robinson b. 11 March 1811 Rotherhithe, London.
      and his twin brother Caleb Robinson.
      Joshua married Elizabeth Jones (b. 1812 Bangor, Wales)
      20 August 1832 St Dunstan, Stephey, London.
      Caleb married Sarah Malyon (b. 1810) 2 Sept. 1832 St
      Mary, Newington, Surrey.
      Both couples came to New Zeland on the ship "Louisa
      Campbell" 24 May 1842.
      From IGI I found a baptism for the twins:
      7 April 1811 Southwark Chapel Long Lane - Wesleyan,
      Bermondsey, Surrey, England.
      Parents: William and Elizabeth Robinson.

      Any help would be greatfully received.
      Regards
      Natasha Wells

      http://travel.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Travel