Tracing Family tree.

  • d_mreidau@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 31, 2001
      Have an interest in Webster,Onibury Salop,Tafft,Onibury Salop,Darby,
      Onibury Salop,Wright,Widnes Lancashire,Grace,Widnes
      Lancashire,Fair,Warrington Lancashire, Chambers
      Worcester,Gloucester,Newton Derbyshire, & Woods Maldon Essex 1950s.
      Any scrap of information appreciated Maureen Reid
    • Alece Egan
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 3 11:25 PM
        I have some Pearceys of Salop. Do you?
        Alece Egan
        > Have an interest in Webster,Onibury Salop,Tafft,Onibury Salop,Darby,
        > Onibury Salop,Wright,Widnes Lancashire,Grace,Widnes
        > Lancashire,Fair,Warrington Lancashire, Chambers
        > Worcester,Gloucester,Newton Derbyshire, & Woods Maldon Essex 1950s.
        > Any scrap of information appreciated Maureen Reid

      • Maureen Reid
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 9 10:39 PM
          Hi There, Did any of your Pearcey family live in
          Onibury ? I have the parish register on microfiche
          and would be happy to look to see if there is anything
          relating on the registers. Regards Maureen Reid

          http://im.yahoo.com
        • Alece Egan
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 12 11:10 PM
            Shuckborough is the only town I know of for Sarah Pearcey. I'll have to
            find a good map to see if it is near Onibury. If I do, I'll get back to
            you.

            Alece Egan
            > Hi There, Did any of your Pearcey family live in
            > Onibury ? I have the parish register on microfiche
            > and would be happy to look to see if there is anything
            > relating on the registers. Regards Maureen Reid

            Messenger