Re: [englishresearch] Re: Gibbs

  • Teresa Cefa
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2001
      Hi Tina
      I don,t think there is any link i have not coma across the name atkins in my line at all.
      Thanks anyway
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 9, 2001
        Hi Natasha,
        What are your Gibbs connections?
        Regards,
        Tina

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2001
          Dear Tina
          Sorry I haven't replied earlier, I have a problem
          sometimes trying to find the time to reply to all
          these messages people give me.
          My GIBBS line:
          This is only as much as I know, my knowledge of my
          GIBBS line is a bit weak.
          George Gibbs had three sons:
          George (b. 1844 England),William and Arthur.
          George Jnr married Jane Moore (11 August 1870,
          Rangiora, NZ)and had the following children:
          Janet Ritchie Gibbs
          Maggie Gibbs
          Elizabeth Gibbs
          Christina Gibbs
          George Gibbs
          Neil Gibbs
          Annie Gibbs
          Benjamin Gibbs
          Sarah May Gibbs

          Does any of this sond familiar? Sorry it is not much.
          I look forward to hearing from you.
          Regards
          Natasha Wells
          Whangarei, New Zealand

          --- TNT Jenkins <tntjenkins@...> wrote:
          <HR>
          <tt>
          Hi Natasha,<BR>
          What are your Gibbs connections?<BR>
          Regards,<BR>
          Tina<BR>
          <BR>
          ----- Original Message -----<BR>
          From: "Natasha Wells"
          <n_m_wells@...><BR>
          First of all SORRY! I think I just sent a email to
          the<BR>
          list with nothing on it, of course it was the
          computer's fault.
          These are my families in New Zealand. Can anyone out
          there help?
          William Morgan - Pukekohe East<BR>
          Joshua and Elizabeth Robinson - Pukekohe East<BR>
          McRae - Kintail(Ireland) to Otago<BR>
          Hamilton - Kilkeel(County Down, Ireland) to Pukekohe
          East
          Shanks - Dunedin<BR>
          Gibbs - Canterbury, NZ<BR>
          Poole - Auckland, Te Aroha<BR>
          O'Hara - Australia to Otago<BR>
          Seales - Wales<BR>
          Carleton - New Zealand<BR>
          White - Ballycarry,Ireland to
          Lyttleton,Waihi,Hamilton<BR>
          Wells - Saxmundham, Ipswich, Suffolk to Auckland,<BR>
          Invicargill, Hamilton<BR>

          Does anyone know the genealogy of Charles Dickens
          and<BR>
          > Sir Charles Kingsford-Smith. I know they are
          related, I would just like to prove it by finding the
          connections.
          TIA<BR>
          Natasha Wells<BR>
          Whangarei, New Zealand<BR>