fotos wanted

  • bodger@paradise.net.nz
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2001
      I am trying to find photos of my grandfather & uncle when they were
      young , also of there family.The names are ; HARRY JAMES MILLERS &
      STANLEY MILLERS,formaly of Hemel Hempstead,Use to live in the old
      part of town,came to NZ about 1910s-1920???.I will be willing to pay
      cost of copies of originals,or if you could send them via email.