British Family History on CD

  • Stuart Raymond
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 25, 2001
      I am pleased to announce that my 'British Genealogy on CD' is now
      available. It lists some 1,500 CDs likely to be of interest to everyone researching their family histories in the British Isles, issued by almost 70 publishers. The list is particularly rich in parish registers and 19th century trade directories, but also includes Cds on topics as diverse as emigrants and electoral registers, the City of London Maternity Hospital and heraldic visitations. If you want to try to find your ancestors on CD, this is the best place to start.

      Published FFHS., 2001. Price £6.75 (inc p&p). Overseas £8.25; $US13.20; $A24.75. Email orders welcomed. If you would like to place an order, please let me have your name & fullpostal address. The book will be sent with an invoice for payment on receipt. Payment accepted by cheque in any of the currencies mentioned.

      Stuart Raymond, Genealogical Bibliographer, Publisher & Bookseller
      P.O.Box 35, Exeter, EX1 3YZ, U.K. stuart@... Ph.
      (01392) 252193
      Visit http://www.soft.net.uk/samjraymond/igb.htm for British genealogical
      books.
      To join the mailing list genealogyuk go to
      http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/genealogyuk
      To send messages, use genealogyuk@onelist.com

    • John Hemmant
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 26, 2001
        Please send me your new CD on British Geneology to
        John Hemmant,45 Canary Cres., Toronto, Ontario M2K 1Y9 Canada
        Thanks

        Stuart Raymond wrote:

        > I am pleased to announce that my 'British Genealogy on CD' is now
        > available. It lists some 1,500 CDs likely to be of interest to everyone researching their family histories in the British Isles, issued by almost 70 publishers. The list is particularly rich in parish registers and 19th century trade directories, but also includes Cds on topics as diverse as emigrants and electoral registers, the City of London Maternity Hospital and heraldic visitations. If you want to try to find your ancestors on CD, this is the best place to start.
        >
        > Published FFHS., 2001. Price £6.75 (inc p&p). Overseas £8.25; $US13.20; $A24.75. Email orders welcomed. If you would like to place an order, please let me have your name & fullpostal address. The book will be sent with an invoice for payment on receipt. Payment accepted by cheque in any of the currencies mentioned.
        >
        > Stuart Raymond, Genealogical Bibliographer, Publisher & Bookseller
        > P.O.Box 35, Exeter, EX1 3YZ, U.K. stuart@... Ph.
        > (01392) 252193
        > Visit http://www.soft.net.uk/samjraymond/igb.htm for British genealogical
        > books.
        > To join the mailing list genealogyuk go to
        > http://www.onelist.com/subscribe.cgi/genealogyuk
        > To send messages, use genealogyuk@onelist.com

      • leroy j summerfield
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 26, 2001
          Dear Mr. Raymond,

          I would like to purchase your book "British Genealogy on CD". I will
          forward a check when book is received as you indicated.

          Thank You.

          Joan Summerfield
          5365 Pine Ridge Drive
          Connelly Springs, North Carolina, USA
[...]