millers / puddifoot / coop .

  • bodger@paradise.net.nz
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2001
      I am trying to find any of my relations of the names of below who
      lived in the Hemel Hempstead/Abbotts/Kings langley aera.If anybody
      knows the following please contact me
      1, Susan ??? {millers} 2 , Stan Millers -father of Susan& David.
      3 , William Puddifoot,use to live across the bridge from the old
      church 4 ,Willam Puddifoot {jnr}
      5 , James millers. 6,desendents of Rose Millers.
      7 , Anybody related to a James Palin Coop?/e

      Also does anybody have any info on any 1860 woodturners who emigrated
      to New Zealand?