WINSTANLEY

  • Phyllis Hosking
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2001
      I have been searching for JOHN WINSTANLEY born circa 1838 in Liverpool?
      I have his parents marriage record . Thomas(Watchmaker) Margaret STURDY.
      I cannot find his birthdate or how he arrived in Australia wher he was married in 1864.
      Story goes that he worked on a boat but I have not been able to find any records.
      Would appreciate any help I can get.
      Phyllis