Researching names in Kent, Yorkshire, Sussex, Warwick and Worcester

  • Cloud Rim Ranch
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2001
      Hello,
      I am brand new to this list and have just received my first messages. Not
      sure of the protocol here but I will just jump in :)
      Some of the names I am interested in England are:
      Peirce, Pearson, Foreman, Hinds in Kent
      English, Wilkinson, Pollard, Cawly, Thackeray, Jackson, Smith, Barker,
      Hatter, Beanlands in Yorkshire
      Tree, Heather, Wilmer, Holden, Balchin in Sussex
      Long, Bulletoft, Waller, Gooch in Norfolk
      London in Warwick
      Garfield in Worcester
      I'd love to meet up with anyone researching any of these names and places.
      I noticed that Peter Robinson is researching Wilkinsons in Yorkshire. I am
      looking for Hannah Wilkinson, 1794 in Howden. Her father (John Wilkinson, I
      think) may have come from Sessay, Yorkshire. Any Connection?

      Many thanks,
      Dianne Friden