Re: [englishresearch] Robinson

  • Peter Robinson
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 6, 2001
      Hi James

      I'm afraid I can't help with a link to your Robinson line. I have traced
      mine back to 1680 - all in Suffolk, at Thornham Magna. My great grandfather
      moved from Thornham Magna to Clapham in Surrey in late 1850s and his son,
      Henry Charles Robinson, my grandfather, migrated to Australia in 1890.

      I do have some Yorkshire ancestry - Malin, Moore, Everingham, Wilkinson,
      Wholey - but no Robinsons there.

      Regards

      Peter, the older of the tworobbos at Bairnsdale, capital of the Victorian
      Riviera