ENTRIES FROM A BIRTHDAY BOOK - SYDNEY, NSW

  • jreakes
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2001
      Blank
      I have a FLORAL BIRTHDAY BOOK, ORIGINALLY FILLED IN DURING THE LATE 1800s, then ADDED TO BY OTHER PEOPLE. IT BELONGS TO THE CHURCH FAMILY, AND THIS AND A PHOTOGRPH ALBUM THAT I HAVE HAD FOR ABOUT 15 YEARS MAY FIND A RIGHTFUL DESCENDANT UPON PROOF . ONLY DIRECT LINE NEED CONTACT ME DIRECTLY AND NOT THROUGH LIST ON jreakes@... THE FOLLOWING HAS NO FURTHER INFO THAN WHAT IS LISTED HERE AS NAMES TAKEN FROM THE BIRTHDAY BOOK

      ARNOLD Edith M 8-Mar
      ARNOLD Jessie L 1-Nov
      ARNOLD Eugene Mrs 6-Dec
      ATKINSON L.S 4-Sep
      ATTWOOD F.M. unsure page broken and out of order -
      BENNETT Frances 18-Sep
      BLUETT Alice unsure page broken and out of order -
      BLUETT Alice 30-Aug crossed off
      BLUETT M H 27-Dec
      BLUETT Dora B 31-Dec
      BLUMER Edith Helen unsure page broken and out of order - born 1937
      BRONSDON L. 29-Sep
      BROUGHTON Emily B 14-Oct Nee CHURCH John George Church's sister
      BROWN Mary W 25-Mar
      BROWN Stephen E 8-Dec
      BROWN J G 11-Dec
      BROWNHILL K F 31-Dec
      BULL John A unsure page broken and out of order
      BULL Lewid D 10-Nov
      BUSCH Robert 3-Aug
      BUTCHER Marrian Ruby 22-Apr
      BUTCHER W.H. 1-May
      BUTCHER Dad? 9-Jul
      BUTCHER Clara 30-Sep
      BUTCHER Mildred 1-Nov See GOBETTE
      CAMERON Emily pencilled at back of book.
      CANNON Mary 14-Sep Our mothers mother, died at Arlington Cottage Five Dock 14 se 1890 aged 79, bur at Rookwood C/E (dau of Phillip & Mary BDM INDEXES my addition-JR)
      CHILVERS Marion 28-Jan
      CHIVERS Harry 18-May
      CHIVERS Flo 7-Jun
      CHURCH E.L. 4-Feb has comments in added pen = Vine-Hall; sister of Justin, m. Ruby Darcy (John died early)
      CHURCH Darcy Wilmot 8-Feb
      CHURCH J.S. 19-Feb brother Jack
      CHURCH Nina E 12-Mar
      CHURCH May 12-Mar Mrs COOPER
      CHURCH J. E(?) 26-Mar
      CHURCH Ruth 24-Apr 1 o'clock 1920
      CHURCH Jean 10-May wife of Darcy
      CHURCH Jennifer Marilyn 29-May 1949 penned in
      CHURCH John George 27-Jun Grandpa
      CHURCH M A 9-Jul
      CHURCH G.A. 19-Aug
      CHURCH Annie E unsure page broken and out of order born 1832
      CHURCH Mary unsure page broken and out of order
      CHURCH Raymond unsure page broken and out of order -
      CHURCH Constance unsure page broken and out of order -
      CHURCH Clara A 10-Sep
      CHURCH Emily B 14-Oct see BROUGHTON
      CHURCH Robert Julian? 6-Nov hard to read. 1944
      CHURCH Emmie A 13-Nov
      CHURCH Florence Majorie 29-Nov
      CHURCH Eva 24-Dec
      CHURCH Julian Talbot 29-Dec
      CLAWSON John 12-Jul
      COCKES Cissie B 5-Mar
      COLLETT Angelina 4-Nov
      COOK Amy M 18-Aug
      COOPER May 12-Mar nee CHURCH
      COOPER Florry 18-Aug
      CURTIS George 13-Jul
      DAVIES Rus? 8-Dec
      DAWSON A.F? 12-Jul
      DAWSON Blanche 10-Dec
      DAY Leo 28-Jun
      DAY M.M 4-Sep
      DAY Sydney T 19-Sep
      de BOOS Lucie 17-Mar
      DEUL? Nellie 9-Jan crossed off
      DICK O.C. 24-Jan
      DOYLE Marion L 1-Nov
      DYER Beryl 20-Dec Drummoyne
      EASSON Albert McPherson unsure page broken and out of order
      FISHER Caroline 18-Dec
      FORSTER G.Brook 12-May
      GADSDEN Roger 23-Mar
      GADSDEN Ann or E.Ann 8-Apr
      GADSDEN Ernest Jeffry 10-Jun
      GADSDEN Dick 17-Sep has written born 1925 aged 12 and rewritten as Dick Gadsden 1937
      GARDINER W 13-Dec written 8/6/82 ( I IMAGINE ITS 1882)
      GARDNER Frank 7-Nov
      GILBERT H 24-Jan
      GILBERT Fanny unsure page broken and out of order -
      GOBETTE Mildred 1-Nov nee BUTCHER
      HALLON? M.A 21-Jul
      HART O or B 14-Feb
      HASSALL R G 14-Aug
      HASSELL J E 21-Oct
      HIGGINS Arthur R 3-Feb
      HIGGINS Marjorie Grace 14-Mar
      HIGGINS Gerald 27-Jun
      HOARE Alice 12-Mar
      HUBNER Ada L 26-Mar '63 (1863?)
      HUBNER M A 28-Nov
      HUGHES Emma H 9-Mar
      HUGHES Mary M C 17-May
      HUGHES Minnia? 26-Jun
      JENKINS Walter 13-Jan crossed off
      JOHNSTON Darcy 22-Jun
      JOHNSTON Eliza C 3-Dec
      LACKERSTEEN? George F 30-Aug Ryde
      LAMOTTE G E 23-Mar
      LANE Lucille 26-Mar
      LANE Denise 10-Jul
      LANE Suzette unsure page broken and out of order
      LANE Mrs 22-Nov
      LOVEGROVE H C 21-Jul
      LOVEGROVE Ethel unsure page broken and out of order
      LOWE Lena 8-Jul
      LUMSDAME Lillias 26-Oct
      MacKENZIE Frank E 25-Dec
      MANEARY John H 15-Feb
      MIDDLETON C B 25-Jul
      MIDDLETON Marion 10-Sep
      MILTON Jane 22-Jan
      MILTON Walter unsure page broken and out of order
      MILTON Alice 10-Sep
      MILTON Emily 18-Nov
      MILTON Chrissie 30-Dec
      MOON Ernest M 5-Dec
      MORRISON Emilie A 12-Feb
      MOSTEN? Mark F 27-Sep
      NANKLIN? Lizzie 7-Mar SHANKLIN?
      NATHAN Stephen V 1-Mar
      NEWTON Topsy 24-Feb
      NICHOLLS W.H. 20-Jan
      NICHOLLS T? S? 17-Feb
      NICHOLLS A.M.E. 13-Apr
      PARNELL E.A(?) 7-May
      PARNELL Thos F 4-Dec
      PATRICK J T R S 5-May
      PERKS Florence 27-Sep 1867 is pencilled in
      POWISS? Amy 17-Feb
      POWYS Edith 4-May
      PRINCE Lottie 8-Jun
      PRINCE Jessie 4-Nov
      PURKIS Phillip Howell 17-May
      PURKIS John H 7-Sep
      PURKIS Ruth 25-Sep
      RAINSFORD John 22-Jun
      RAINSFORD Charles D 26-Jun
      RAINSFORD Ida M 22-Oct
      RAINSFORD Boles R 19-Dec
      RANDALL Frederick 9-Feb Stanmore
      RANDALL Annie 11-Oct Stanmore
      RAYMOND Tilda 15-May
      RAYMOND Kathleen L or F 24-Jun
      RAYMOND M M 4-Aug
      REED George 21-Jun
      REED? Isabella 23-Jun see SMITH. Separate entries but name faint
      RICHARDS Sue 5-Nov 76 Chelmsford Rd Lindfield
      RICHARDS Sue 5-Dec
      ROBERTS Constance A 4-Mar
      RYDER Amy 4-Mar
      SAUNDEMAN Eva 1-Mar
      SAYWELL Vera 9-Apr
      SAYWELL Zillah M 28-Feb
      SCHOFIELD Sylvia Nicholas 29-Apr in 1942
      SCHOLEFIELD Errol Nicholas 3-Nov
      SHERWIN E.J. 14-Mar
      SHERWIN W T? 15-Aug
      SHERWIN F.M. 28-Sep
      SIMES Lizzie 7-Jan crossed off
      SIMPSON Edith 12-Mar
      SIMPSON Shirley 9-Nov nee GOBETTE
      SMITH Hildred 24-Mar
      SMITH Chas F 31-May Born at St Leonards 1859
      SMITH Isabella 23-Jun
      SMITH G M 29-Jul
      SMITH Fannie 5-Aug
      SMITH Francis jnr unsure born 1834 at Five Dock, buried St Johns Ashfield 1872 in our private vault only 38 years old at tme of death
      SMITH M? Harriet (Aunt) unsure page broken and out of order -
      SMITH C.B. 2-Sep Died at Arlington, Bowral 8 Aug 1925 at 5.15pm Buried at St Johns Ashfield Family vault Tues 11 Aug
      SMITH Francis 3-Sep
      SMITH Herbert 13-Oct
      SMITH Francis jnr 21-Oct born 1833 died 1 june 1872
      SMITH Frederick 24-Dec
      STRETTON K T 19-Sep
      STUBBS E.M. 24-Apr
      SUTTON E.A. 2-Feb
      TALBOT Matilda 7-Jan
      THOMPSON Jude? 15-Aug
      THOMPSON Thos F 15-Sep Queens Rd Five Dock
      TINDALE John R 17-Oct
      TOMLINSON Grace L 22-Apr
      TULLY N 6-Apr crossed off
      TUSON Molly Broughton 11-Oct Mrs Gordon Ewek?
      TYRELL Murray Davey 10-Feb 1922 married Ruth Church
      TYRRELL Murray Bruce 17-Oct Year 1950
      VASLY? Charles Grant 19-Dec hard to read. Date 1861 is included
      VIAL Louisa 19-Feb
      WALTON Bruce Hume 12-Nov
      WILLIAMS Wm 17-Jul
      WILSON John P 10-Jun Very early book entry
      WILSON Gordon 1-Sep aged 3 yrs 1/9/1914
      WILSON M? 8-Sep
      WRIGHT Florence 25-Feb