re Ariss

  • Wendy
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2001
      Hi Dorne

      Thank you for the search suggestions. I have already been down that path and
      am now at the
      stage of gathering info for a one-name study.
      I was hoping to contact any-one with connection to the ARIS/S surname in Oz.
      I have contacted quite a few Aris/s researchers overseas found through
      searches similar
      to those you suggested and agree this is an excellant way to make contact.
      Cheers
      Wendy.