English Marines

  • The Labone Family
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2001
      Hi All,
      I have been playing piggy in the middle with the PRO and GRO offices and marines in the UK for over two hours trying to find details of my GGU (Great Grand Uncle) who served as a marine. His wife died on their honeymoon, on the Ultonia, and her death is listed on the GRO Marine death Index for 1906. However, there is no marriage index for the marines. How do I find their marriage? It is not listed in the St Catherines House index.

      Thanks for your help

      Adrian Labone
      Sydney, Australia